Archive for December, 2010
Everyone likes goodies at Christmas, so this mouth I’m giving away a promo pack containing mouse pad, tote bag, luggage tag, pen, note pad, sticky notes, postcard and bookmarks. I did have a few other things like Ellora’s Cave playing cards etc in there as well, but unfortunately, had to remove them. The Australian Postal Service, in their great wisdom, has added an extra Ten Dollars to the normal cost of posting anything over 450 grams to the US. So from now on, I’m going to have to break my parcels up so they don’t weight over 450 grams. Maybe next time I can do the playing cards.
For this month though, to go in the draw, send me an email through my Contact page on my website. Don’t forget to put DECEMBER CONTEST in the comments section, along with your postal address. The winner will be announced early in January.
Good luck everyone.
Winner of the November Contest
The winner of a download of Stud Finders Incorporated is Colleen Conklin
Congratulations, Colleen, and thank you all for playing.
You really have to go and check this out. What a fantastic contest!!!
This year, Changeling is giving away Free Books For A Year — Times Four!
* Twelve First Round winners — three winners every week in December ’til Christmas — will receive one free Changeling book of their choice.
* Six Finalists will receive two free Changeling books of their choice every week for the month of January.
Four Changeling winners will receive Free Books For A Year!
* Two First Prize winners will receive two free Changeling books of their choice every month for a year.
* Two Grand Prize winners will receive two free Changeling books of their choice every week for a year!
The best part — there are no codes and no entry forms — every $2.99 Sugarplum E-book purchased counts as a chance to win.
This year’s Sugarplum lineup:
Sugarplum: Canine Christmas by B.J. McCall
Birthday gifts come in all sorts of packages and Joy Kingston’s is a major surprise.
Sugarplum: Bitsy’s Christmas Demon by Cynthia Sax
Sex with a Christmas fairy tops this powerful demon’s wish list.
Sugarplum: Christmas Magic by Anne Kane
Tali hopes the Christmas Magic of the Sugarplum Ball is strong enough to get Jax into her bed.
Sugarplum: Mutts by Sarah Black
When puppies appear outside his door, everything Matt believed about Christmas changes…
Sugarplum: Just Wink by Bryl R. Tyne
“What haven’t I made clear? Desire. Ecstasy. Satisfaction. In that order!”
Sugarplum: Christmas in the Zone by Isabella Jordan
Two guys, two gals, and an aphrodisiac under the tree…
Sugarplum: Kitchen Witch by Dawn Montgomery
Sex, magic, and cookies… what a treat!
Sugarplum: Make the Yuletide Gay by Lena Austin
Beware the cowboy bearing gifts, who may make Dr. Gary Lord’s Yuletide much gayer than he’d planned.
Sugarplum: Mistletoe by Amber Kallyn
What’s a great way to spend a night with your mate? Indulge and make his body your very own buffet.
Sugarplum: Blitzened by Elizabeth Jewell
Can a carton of eggnog and a bottle of rum kindle a dose of Christmas spirit between Nick and Ian?
Sugarplum: The Demon’s Christmas Present by Leona Grey
Even demons deserve a Christmas present…
Sugarplum: Yuletide Spirit by Jessica Coulter Smith
The last gift Jenna expected on Christmas was two lovers who make her explore her sexuality.
Sugarplum: Bound for Christmas by S. Michael
Jenny’s got the perfect present for her husband: a pretty boy toy, wrapped up with Christmas ribbon.
And now the fine print — only we made it bigger.
* First Round winners and Finalists are eligible to win more than one prize
* Winners will be chosen from purchasers of books in the Changeling Press Sugarplum Series; each Sugarplum e-book purchase made in the month of December 2010 before the final prizes are announced counts as an entry.
* Prizes are available as Changeling Press E-books, to be downloaded from ChangelingPress.com only.
* Free book download links do not accumulate, and will expire if not used.
* Winners will be announced December 31st at the Changeling New Year’s Eve Party, held on our Changeling Press Readers’ Loop.